One of my favorite sides for the summer time is my Cold Spicy Tuna Mac Salad
- (2) 5oz cans Chunk White Tuna
- 1 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 16oz Whole Wheat Pasta Shells Cooked (al dente)
- 2 tbl Dried or Fresh Parsley
- 1 tblsp Bayu Cajun
- 1 teaspoon Hoboken Eddies Habanaro Mustard
- 2 tsp Dried Mustard
- 2 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs sliced
- 4 stalks Chopped Celery
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Can Baby Shrimp or cooked chopped shrimp.
In a large pot bring 6 quarts of water to a boil. Add pasta stirring and let boil for 6 minutes or until Al Dente. Drain and cool set aside.
In a large bowl add all ingredients except Hard Boiled Eggs & Shrimp. Fold together until evenly mixed. Add pasta folding into mixture until evenly coated. Add shrimp and mix in. Add sliced eggs to top and sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning.
Let cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
This is one of my favorite summer dishes! I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as I have!!